Friday, April 10, 2015

Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie

This is my first time reading a Jennifer Crusie book. I've been hearing a lot of positive feedback and the ratings are high so I gave it a try. And much to my surprise, it is really good.

Photo from goodreads.com

Bet Me is a romantic comedy that tells of the love story of Minerva Dobbs, a thirty-three year old woman who is not thin, and Calvin Morrisey, a guy who could be described as God's gift to women. Their love story started with a bet but could they make it last?

I love the way that this was written. It was light, witty and funny. I guarantee that you'll be laughing your head off with Bet Me. If you're looking for a read that will take the aftertaste of a dark-themed or heavy book, this is highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment