Here are some quotes about happiness that will surely get your spirits up.
Photo from: ishafoundation.org
1. It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness. (Charles Spurgeon)
2. I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. (Groucho Marx)
3. Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. (W.P. Kinsella)
4. It's been my experience that you can nearly always enjoy things if you make up your mind firmly that you will. (L.M. Montgomery)
5. The grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for. (George Washington Burnap)
6. Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile. (Mother Teresa)
7. Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste. (Charlotte Brontë)
8. One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
9. Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. (Guillaume Apollinaire)
10. It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living. (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
Have a happy day!