Friday, March 20, 2015

My latest read....

The latest book I've read is the second book of the The Dark Tower Series by Stephen King called The Drawing of the Three. If you've never read it or any of Stephen Kings books I'd suggest you do so. You are missing out. I love how in this book it defies our sense of what's possible and takes you on a journey though the mind of multiple characters that end up having a common thread in their stories. Even though each character is from a different time once you get to know the string of events it's easy to piece together the happenings that led them to where they currently are in life. I'm trying not to give too much away because I hate to spoil it for anyone who may be intrigued enough to read it for themselves but what I will say is I'm definitely on the search for the next book in the series.


What are your thoughts? Have you read this book? If so did you like it? Did you read the entire series? If you haven't read this book do you even like Stephen King as an author? Have you read any of his books? I'd like to know your thoughts/opinions.

Thanks All!!

No comments:

Post a Comment